Wall of Fame
Congratulations to all of the students below who are being recognized for outstanding work, behavior, or progress in language arts! I am VERY proud of you!
- Tessa F. and Ella S. – Great initiative in securing copies of your independent novel choices!
The All Important First Week of School
- Morgan H. – Posting the first comment to our blog. Well done!
- Taz, Gabe G., Emma H., Jade N., and Hanna Y. – Terrific participation and behavior on the first day!
- Little Pool – Having a fantastic attitude!
- Avery E. – Securing sound for our Epson Board!
- Aleihs J. – Having a positive attitude!
- Nolan E. – Excellent participation and focus during instruction!
- Brandon H. – Amazing energy during our mind and body break time!
- Keith E. – Great focus and participation!
- Dean J. – Excellent focus in class on his “By the Numbers” activity!
- Jayden S. – Outstanding fire drill leadership!
- Dean J. – Coming up with an infinite Word Pyramid! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
- Madison C. – Excellent focus during Boy Writer’s Response!
- Maisie G. – Fantastic effort and attitude in class!
- Tessa F., Emma T., Kate G., Lukas F., Lindsay B., Tyler M., Carson B., and Trevor C. – Excellent attention to directions in the computer lab!
- Isaac R., Abbie R., Caydance D., Katie M., and Ethan S. – Excellent participation and focus during our conflict lesson!
- Lukas F. & Avery E. – Outstanding participation and motivation! WAVE Award Recipients!
- Katie M., Seann P. & Aleihs J. – Excellent tech assistance during our avatar lesson!
- Samantha S. – Excellent focus & effort on the “At a Crossroads” summary!
- Nick S. – Providing our daily dose of Christmas & laughter!
- Gabe G.- Outstanding assistance to peers during the Week 2 Student Blogging Challenge
- Ella S. – Excellent activity suggestion during our 7 Mindsets “Everything is Possible” brainstorming!
- Noah S. – Terrific focus and behavior in class!
- Jarrod D. – Demonstrating effort and focus during Week 2 Student Blogging Challenge activities.
- Tessa F., Kate G., & Jarrod D. – Being the first students in Periods 1/2 to take an independent novel test!
- Katelynn C., Owen D., & Noah S. – Being the first students in Periods 7/8 to take an independent novel test!
- Alaina B. – Excellent work on all myPerspectives assignments!
- Kelly W. – Terrific motivation & work ethic! Welcome!
- Emma T. – Excellent detail in blog posts!